What is Product Liability
Have you been injured by a defective or dangerous product? If so, our product liability services will get you the compensation you deserve.
Every day, we place trust in products to perform as their manufacturers claim. Our car will slow when we hit the brakes. The medicine will make us better. It is safe to plug in this coffee maker. Sometimes, those products let us down.
Product liability law is the remedy for people whose products failed to products to perform as the manufacturer claims. The failure can be the:
- Product design – the product is dangerous when used properly
- Product performance – the product causes injury or worse when used in a reasonable way
- Product Marketing – Marketing fails to disclose a product risk or warning
Want to learn more about product liability? Read our “What is Product Liability?” blog post that goes into detail about injuries caused by defective or dangerous products.
If you were harmed by a product failure, you can receive compensation.
Products Typically Involved in Product Liability Cases
Common types of product liability cases include:
- Automotive – we are never more trusting than when we drive
- Children’s Products – toys and products for children have the highest expectation for safety
- Medicine and medical devices – we ARE using them for our health
- Food products – when a food product causes injury.
Product Liability Law addresses critical product failures.
A Product Liability Attorney Will Help You
If you have been injured by a product, the first step after proper medical attention should be a product liability attorney. Don’t try to deal with a giant corporation alone. The insurance companies will do everything in their power to get you to back down, to believe it’s your own fault, or otherwise avoid liability. Bighorn Law has the experience and tenacity to fight for you.
Don’t speak with any representatives from the company or distributors of faulty products without first speaking with one of our attorneys. Please keep any packaging and information you have about the defective product. And please contact us right away. (702) 333-1111