Millions of American military members were deployed overseas and supplied with 3M earplugs to protect their hearing. However, these earplugs were not adequately sealed—leaving soldiers vulnerable to hearing loss and deafness.
If you used 3M earplugs while serving in the military, the attorneys at Bighorn Law can help. Our Las Vegas 3M earplugs lawsuit attorneys are dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured military members and veterans. We will work tirelessly to secure the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Bighorn Law for Your 3M Earplugs Lawsuit
- Our lawyers have decades of experience representing injured people in their lawsuits against large corporations. You can trust our firm to help you hold 3M accountable.
- Since we were founded in 2012, our lawyers have recovered over $150 million in settlements and jury verdicts. We will always advocate for your highest possible award.
- Our firm values open and honest communication. From consultation to settlement, we will be here to answer your questions and help you prepare for each stage of your lawsuit.
Injuries from 3M Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs
Combat can pose significant risks to soldiers’ health and safety. In particular, persistent loud noises could lead to hearing loss and deafness. Between 2002 and 2015, the U.S. Department of Defense issued 3M dual-ended combat arms earplugs to help protect soldiers’ hearing.
However, these earplugs did not fit securely into users’ ears and failed to properly protect soldiers from sounds like gunfire, explosions, and equipment noise. As a result, service members have developed severe hearing-related injuries, including deafness, loss of hearing, and ringing in the ears or tinnitus.
Compensation Available in Nevada 3M Earplugs Lawsuits
Military members who developed hearing loss after being issued 3M earplugs are now filing lawsuits against the manufacturer. These claims allege that these earplugs were defective and that 3M failed to properly warn consumers about the risk, leading to serious hearing injuries.
If you served in the military between 2000 and the present, used 3M earplugs during your service, and developed a hearing injury, you have the right to file a lawsuit against the company. You could recover compensation to pay for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Disability accommodations
- Permanent disability
- Chronic pain
- Emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life
Why You Need a Las Vegas 3M Earplugs Injury Attorney
You need an attorney on your side if you plan on filing a lawsuit against 3M. The manufacturer is a large corporation with lots of legal resources. In these situations, you need a lawyer who can protect your interests and stand up for your rights.
At Bighorn Law, we were founded with a mission to protect our Las Vegas community from large companies and institutions. We will leverage our resources and experience to fight for your right to maximum compensation and establish your right to recovery.
Your attorney from Bighorn Law can provide multiple benefits to your case, such as:
- The ability to negotiate on your behalf
- Knowledge of the litigation process
- The ability to calculate the full value of your damages
- Access to resources and experts who can prove your case
Contact Bighorn Law Today
If you used 3M earplugs while serving in the U.S. military, you may be entitled to financial compensation. The attorneys at Bighorn Law can help you secure the settlement that you deserve. Contact us today to discuss your case with one of our Las Vegas injury attorneys.