Roundup, a popular herbicide, has been linked to the development of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Patients who were exposed to this dangerous chemical are now filing lawsuits against the product’s manufacturer Monsanto and its parent company Bayer.
If you were diagnosed with cancer after coming into contact with Roundup, the attorneys at Bighorn Law can help you seek justice. Our Las Vegas roundup cancer attorneys understand how severe this disease can be and will fight aggressively for your right to maximum compensation.
Why Choose the Attorneys from Bighorn Law
- Since we were founded in 2012, our lawyers have recovered over $150 million for our clients. We are dedicated to recovering the highest possible settlement in your case.
- Our firm is dedicated to protecting our clients from insurance companies, institutions, and other law firms. We will advocate for your best interests during each stage of litigation.
- Roundup lawsuits often require specialized evidence and expert witnesses. Our firm has built a strong network of resources that we will leverage to prove your right to recovery.
Roundup May Cause Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Roundup is a popular weed-killing product that is used across the United States. The active ingredient in this product is glyphosate, which is effective at destroying all plants that it comes into contact with. However, glyphosate exposure may increase your risk of a cancer called non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is a cancer that affects your lymphatic system, which is a critical part of the immune system. This aggressive cancer can lead to several unpleasant symptoms, including:
- Swollen lymph nodes in the neck, armpits, or groin
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal pain or swelling
- Persistent coughing
- Persistent fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma has a 64% five-year relative survival rate and often requires aggressive treatment. Needless to say, being diagnosed with this condition can have a major impact on your life.
Who Can File a Roundup Cancer Lawsuit?
If you were diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after being exposed to Roundup on a regular basis, you may be eligible for a lawsuit against Monsanto and Bayer. The attorneys at Bighorn Law can evaluate your case and help you understand your case eligibility.
Generally, you must have regular exposure to Roundup in order for you to establish a link between exposure and your cancer diagnosis. You may qualify for a lawsuit if:
- You were a farmer and applied Roundup to your fields.
- You used Roundup on your own lawn at your home.
- You worked as a landscaper and used Roundup products at work.
- You were an agricultural worker who worked in fields where Roundup was applied.
How Our Las Vegas Roundup Attorneys Can Help
Pursuing a lawsuit against a large company like Bayer or Monsanto can be a challenge. In these situations, you need strong legal representation. At Bighorn Law, our attorneys are dedicated to helping Roundup victims secure the settlement that they deserve.
Our lawyers can help you:
- Negotiate with defense lawyers and insurance companies
- Understand the value of your damages
- Build a compelling case for the courtroom
- Connect with medical providers who can support you
- Advocate and protect your best interests
Contact Bighorn Law Today
If you were diagnosed with cancer after being exposed to Roundup, trust the attorneys at Bighorn Law to fight for your right to justice. Call us at (702) 333-1111 or fill out our online form to discuss your legal options with a Las Vegas Roundup attorney.