Many people undergo cosmetic surgery to boost their self-confidence and improve their appearance. However, unsuspecting patients can suffer from painful and life-altering injuries from defective surgical devices—including Renuvion, also known as J Plasma.
If you were injured by a Renuvion device, you have the right to pursue a lawsuit against its manufacturer. In these situations, trust the Las Vegas Renuvion injury attorneys at Bighorn Law to fight for your right to compensation.
Why Choose Us for Your Renuvion Injury Lawsuit
- Our firm has a mission to protect our Las Vegas community from being taken advantage of by large corporations. We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights and interests.
- Since 2012, our attorneys have recovered over $150 million in settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- Our lawyers have won multiple awards recognizing their strong track record of success. In fact, Bighorn Law was named in the Top 100 Personal Injury Lawyers in 2020.
What Is Renuvion?
Renuvion/J-Plasma devices use radiofrequency energy and helium to generate plasma, which is used to cut and remove soft tissue without invasive surgery. While Renuvion can be used during many types of surgical procedures, they are primarily used to tighten and refresh loose skin for aesthetic purposes.
Surgeons often use Renuvion to target the following areas:
- Lower face and neck
Seeking Justice after a Renuvion Injury in Las Vegas
Renuvion devices can lead to serious and potentially life-threatening injuries in patients. According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), many patients have reported infections, permanent scars, bleeding, second-and third-degree burns, changes in their skin color, and even nerve damage.
If you suffered an injury after receiving treatment via a Renuvion/J-Plasma device, you have the right to pursue legal action. You could file a product liability lawsuit against the device’s manufacturers and recover financial compensation for several types of damages, such as the following:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings
- Disability accommodations
- Physical pain and suffering, such as permanent disability or disfigurement
- Emotional pain and suffering, such as emotional distress and loss of quality of life
The Renuvion injury attorneys from Bighorn Law can help you secure the justice that you deserve. Our lawyers represent injury victims across Las Vegas and will work diligently to craft a compelling case in your favor, negotiate for your maximum compensation, and secure the settlement that you deserve.
How Long Do You Have to File a Renuvion Lawsuit?
Nevada sets a deadline known as the statute of limitations for certain types of lawsuits. If you do not file in time, the court will likely dismiss your case. For product liability lawsuits, you have four years from the date of the injury to file your claim.
It is important to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible following your Renuvion injury. Your attorney from Bighorn Law can assess your situation and help identify your appropriate filing deadline.
Contact Bighorn Law Today
If you were injured by a Renuvion device, the attorneys at Bighorn Law can help you hold the manufacturer accountable. Our lawyers can advocate aggressively for your rights and secure the settlement that you deserve.