Spinal cord injuries often result in permanent damage that permeates every aspect of a victim’s life. When these injuries are caused by the negligent actions of others, victims deserve compensation. At Bighorn Law, we are here to help if you need a Las Vegas spinal cord injury lawyer. We understand the challenges associated with pursuing compensation, and we are ready to use our resources to help you get through this. Contact us as soon as possible for a free consultation so we can determine the best steps moving forward for your situation.
Why Choose Bighorn Law for Your Spinal Injury Claim?
- At Bighorn Law, we offer compassionate assistance to those who have experienced permanent injuries in the Las Vegas area, and we strive to recover maximum compensation for every client.
- Our team has a significant track record of success. Since 2012, we have prided ourselves in taking care of friends, family, and the community.
- We handle spinal cord injury claims in Las Vegas on a contingency fee basis. This means clients pay no legal fees until we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
How Spinal Cord Injuries Happen in Las Vegas
Spinal cord injuries occur in a variety of ways, but when we examine the information available from the National Spinal Cord Injuries Statistical Center (NSCISC), we can see the following are the most common causes of spinal cord injuries throughout the country:
- Vehicle accidents
- Falls from any height
- Acts of violence
- Sports incidents
- Medical or surgical errors
In some cases, spinal cord injuries are nobody’s fault, but the reality is that these incidents often occur due to the negligence of another. This can include the negligence of other drivers, property owners, medical professionals, employers, and more. An attorney will need to conduct a thorough investigation into the incident in order to uncover all evidence needed to prove liability.
Compensation Available for a Las Vegas Spinal Cord Injury
There may be various types of compensation available for spinal cord injury victims in Las Vegas. Our team strives to recover both economic and non-economic losses for every spinal cord injury victim that we assist. This includes obtaining the following from the at-fault party or their insurance carrier:
- Complete coverage of all emergency medical expenses
- Compensation for all long-term care needs
- In-home medical care and modifications
- Vehicle modifications
- Long-term medical expenses
- Lost wages if a spinal cord injury victim is unable to work
- Loss of earning potential for any disability that inhibits physical abilities
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological trauma caused by the incident and any disability
- Loss of quality of life damages
Call a Spinal Cord Injury Attorney in Las Vegas Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a spinal cord injury caused by the negligent actions of another company or individual in the Las Vegas area, the team at Bighorn Law is ready to help. We have the resources needed to fully investigate your claim and begin working towards a negotiated settlement. If needed, we have no problem taking our case all the way to a personal injury jury trial. When you need a Las Vegas spinal cord injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 702-541-9276.